Our Learning Management System provides your organisations with a fully agile and flexible learning experience. Students have the options of learning at their own pace; connecting with other learners; debate and dialogue; live group coaching sessions; workbooks; video content. A truly fully interactive and blended approach to learning.
Our Academy provides you with the choices of joining open courses; have a course designed for you.
Coming soon Finding Your Voice
This course is about finding your voice, your right voice for a situation where you need to speak up to challenge behaviour or to be heard. It’s also about helping others, such as your team, or those you manage, find their voice, too.
Is this course for me?
We have all been adapting to new ways of working during the pandemic, and no doubt we have seen great examples of how we have been working together in these challenging times. ,There have, of course, been examples of where we, and others, have fallen short on this. Types of behaviour we want to challenge may have changed, or the same behaviour has needed to be challenged remotely.
Insight from employees and managers alike tells us that we don’t always feel confident or equipped to have those more challenging conversations.
The course focuses on how to plan for and hold a conversation that may be challenging. There are also times when we may witness unacceptable behaviour and may need, if we can, to speak up in the moment. We will be looking at both of these situations and exploring and practising the skills and understanding you need to be able to draw on in order to have that conversation. We will do this through a variety of interactions with you- through recorded and live sessions and work you can get on with on your own, reflecting at your own pace on your learning.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Have a clearer understanding of what happens for both parties in a “difficult conversation”, both in the moment and in a delayed conversation
- Have learned some more ways in which to increase your confidence and that of your team to challenge behaviour and “speak up” to challenge unhelpful behaviour or attitudes
- Have practiced having a “difficult” conversation
For more details contact us for an early bird place on this flagship program
- average rating 4.5 out of 5
- 89% of participants said they would recommend this learning to their colleagues
- When asked to indicate how confident you felt having challenging conversations before the event and after the event - the response to extremely confident went from 33% to 89%